Carly Reirson Music Video
Area of media:
Apr 1, 2023
Apr 4, 2023
Apr 16, 2023 An evening shoot
The Shining Rose Studio (Abbotsford, B.C.)
Cities for response:
This would be a great role for beginners looking to grow their acting reel. We're committed to working in a low-pressure environment and making it an enjoyable experience for everyone.
The concept for the music video is about a strained relationship and the uncertainty of where it's going.
|Role type||Role||Gender & Age range|
|Supporting||Partner||Male 28 - 35 Years old|
DescriptionThe role is meant to be improvised, but a script can be provided if need be if that would help with the actor.
- Athletic, slender build
- Brown hair. Short. Can be curly
- Scruff or clean-shaven. No beard.
Sensitive. Kind. Tender-hearted.
Love his partner but is afraid that he can’t give her what she needs/ can’t be what she wants/ can’t be what he wants to be for her
Root fear: fear of disappointing her & fear of losing her at the same time #codependency
- they love each other and are fighting for each other but know deep down that something isn’t working/needs to change and don’t know how to go about that.
- feeling scared/defeated/insecure/stuck
- feels like it is destined to fail
What the character is not:
- not angry. Doesn’t show frustration. Goes to insecurity and heartbreak first.
- Not macho.
- Not hyper-masculine.